Research Associate, Center for Clinical Technology
|April 01, 2013 - April 25, 2013|
|Location:||Chicago (Skokie), IL|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Research Associate, Center for Clinical Technology will assist in the formulation of content and strategic recommendations for Sg2 and its health care clients. The Research Associate will analyze emerging clinical developments, technological advancements and market forces that will shape the future of care delivery, and translate these factors into their strategic business and economic implications. As part of Sg2's project team of experts, he/she will be engaged in all areas of our business. These areas include:|
- Research, synthesize and write succinct reports in response to client requests. Research methods and sources include the following:
- Search and synthesize scientific literature, health policy reports and industry journals
- Leverage Sg2ís proprietary healthcare databases and analytical tools
- Conduct telephone interviews with hospital administrators and healthcare providers
- Utilize Sg2ís existing internal library and expert knowledge base
- Use Sg2ís Customer Relationship Management system to document and continuously manage multiple, concurrent client requests.
- Work closely with Sg2 experts and client service team to ensure high quality, timely responses to client requests, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and stronger client relationships.
- Communicate with clients via phone and email to fully understand their research needs and expectations.
- Provide appropriate levels of thought leadership around the future of clinical technology working closely with Center experts and leads to devise recommendations and strategies for our members/clients.
- Collaborate with Center experts and leads to ensure execution and delivery of original thought leadership to our clients across a variety of platforms including but not limited to ó publications, planning tools, webinars, Sg2U courses, and conferences.
The ultimate goal is to provide comprehensive research-driven strategic intelligence to improve the clinical, operational and financial success of client healthcare organizations.
|Qualifications:||We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a consistent record of professional and personal achievement. Creativity, initiative, resourcefulness and an entrepreneurial spirit are a must. Ideal candidates would possess the following qualifications:|
- Bachelorís degree required; preferably in clinical services, biological/biomedical sciences, economics or policy
- Advanced degree a plus (MHA, Masterís)
- 2-3 years' relevant experience at a solutions based health care consulting company or hospital/provider
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as demonstrated by the ability to synthesize research and interviews into actionable recommendations for performance improvement
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills-both written and oral
- Well-developed project, people management and client relationship skills
- Dedication to teamwork
- Experience conducting primary research and developing accurate models preferred
- An uncompromising commitment to quality and a passion for health care
Sg2 is an equal opportunity employer. US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.